Why Stay at Sea Shanties?
Our cabins are clean and comfortable. Recently renovated with new ensuite bathrooms but retaining the feel of the traditional Straddie beach shacks. Cabins are individually themed with shells, fish, beach, boats, crabs and have a unique theme to each.
They are equipt with a refrigerator, two induction hotplates, a small oven, electric jug,toaster, crockery, cutlery,saucepans and cooking gear,TV and video, doonas and pillows. We supply all linen for the cabins but please bring your own beach towels.
All cabins enjoy complete access to the waterfront for fishing, dolphin watching, ballgames or just relaxing with a glass of wine.
- Seven self-contained cabins, newly refurbished with island decor
Dolphins at the waterfront, koalas in our eucalypts and birdlife calling above
- Pet-friendly (Well behaved DOGS ONLY). Pets allowed in some cabins
- Spectacular sunsets
- Well equipt outdoor kitchen and BBQ area so you can keep enjoying the waterfront views
- “Club Hollywood” undercover area for games and seminars
- Fishing from our jetty as well as nearby jetty, beaches and groins
- Amity Point remains a small genuine very relaxed fishing community
- Quiet surroundings apart from birds and laughter
- No clocks but free wi-fi available if you really, really want to connect to the outside world
- Ask us about our “Sunshine Certificates” so you get another chance to experience the island at its best if you don’t enjoy our rainy weather
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING
- five minutes walk to shop and cafe, playground and tennis court
- ten minute walk to beaches and swimming areas,
- ten minute walk to buy fresh seafood direct from the fishermen
- three minute drive to well-designed boat ramp
- ten minute drive to 4WD beach
- fifteen minute drive to patroled surf beaches
- fifteen minute drive to some unique Straddie shops
- twenty minute drive from vehicular ferry terminal to the mainland