WHY COME TO STRADDIE?
For Our International Visitors
A truly Australian Experience and an abundance of wildlife in natural habitats – koalas, kangaroos, dolphins, whales, kookaburras – and all within 1.5 hrs of Brisbane International Airport.
- A beautiful combination of Beach and Bush, Surf and Calm, Salt and Fresh waters
- You have a choice of beaches, sheltered from the wind since they face many different orientations. Join the fun of the crowd or relish solitude in the private undeveloped spots
- Dog friendly beaches
- Miles of glorious white sandy beaches for 4 WD driving
- Water temperature ideal for swimming year round
- Great surfing beaches
- Fresh water lakes suitable for swimming
- Fresh seafood straight from the trawlers
- Small safe friendly communities
- Aboriginal culture
- Easy barge access across Moreton Bay not traffic on the highway